Realcom can create websites from one-page “postcard” sites to on-line booking systems and members systems - just about any web project. (Take a look at some of the sites I have developed for a variety of companies & organisations.) I use a variety of tools to produce a site which can be easily updated. (No successful business stays the same for very long).
The development plan generally goes like this:
- Work with you and listen to what you want your website to do for you.
- Identify aims and objectives for the site, target market, audience, etc.
- Draw up a site structure.
- Take into account your corporate livery - logos, colour schemes, fonts, product images etc.
- Acquire additional imagery and process to suit the new site.
- Design a working site which I publish on a testbed area so you and your colleagues can view and discuss.
- Review and, if required, create alternative styles.
- Register any new domain name or transfer domain to new hosting if needed. Sort out new mailboxes and email addresses.
- Populate site with content you provide, or generate content if you wish.
- Identify areas for you to update yourself
- Create and test forms, database, etc.
- Thoroughly test on different browsers.
- Go live! Publish! Enjoy!